STD/HIV/AIDS Alerts, Reports, Data and Surveillance
San Mateo County STD Control Quarterly Reports
- 2014 Quarter 4, to 12-31-14
- 2014 Quarter 3, to 9-30-14
- 2014 Quarter 2, to 6-30-14
- 2014 Quarter 1, to 3-31-14
2015 STD Awareness Month
San Mateo County STD/HIV Annual Report
- Fully Integrated e-Services for Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections: Results of a 4-County Study in California, American Journal of Public Health (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy)
Data and Data Requests
- Public Health Institute: Center for Research on Adolescent Health and Development STD Data
If you would like information or data from San Mateo County Health System, please fill out a data request form.
Please fill out the form as thoroughly as possible and be specific about the information you are looking for. All fields are required for submission. Once completed, please email the form to the Epidemiology Unit (email@example.com). Your request will be processed as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions please email the Epidemiology Unit or call (650) 573-2217.